If you look in the right sidebar then you will see a blogroll list. These are blogs by writers and for writers that I have been reading. I am sure you have your own list of “must follow” blogs.
Visit A Blog and Comment:
The mission should you choose to accept it is simple. So far the focus has been on you. Now it is time to look at another writer. Visit the blog of a writer that you admire (or one of my blogroll if you are stuck) and leave a comment. You can comment here but it doesn’t count for the challenge. Leave a comment that adds value. Relate the blog back to your own experience and share that in the comments. Be sure to add your own blog URL to the comment but make your comment more than just an invitation to read your blog, make the comment make your blog look inviting by adding the value of your own experiences and opinions.
Do this today but over time make it a habit that you do everyday. Read other writers/bloggers and examine what they write and relate it to yourself. Leave meaningful comments and invite them (and their readers) back to your blog. This builds a network and spreads that net just that much wider.
Remember if you haven’t yet to leave your twitter handle here and your blog URL here. I will be compiling these into lists that I will publish to help you expand your reach as much as I can help do that. Also please connect with me on FACEBOOK, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you found value in this at all then please share with others.
- Build a Better Brand Platform: 30 Day Challenge (Day 1) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Build a Better Brand Platform:30 Day Challenge (Day 2) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Build a Better Brand Platform:30 Day Challenge (Day 3) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Build a Better Brand Platform:30 Day Challenge (Day 4) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Author Platform Building (rebekahfaubionbooks.wordpress.com)
- The Author Platform: 6 Steps you Should Take (selfpubauthors.com)