Graciously accept of course. Play along. Thank you to Jiltaroo for the nomination. Jiltaroo is a blog by Jenny Parberry, a former “Jillaroo” (which I understand to be an Australian slang-word for cowgirl) and currently an aspiring writer, a talented painter and a creative soul.
The blogs that I follow are mostly by writers and for writers. I am building a network of interesting blogger friends who are on different legs of the writer’s journey. There are also just a few loons in there to stir up the nest.
Seven Random Things about Myself
1. I have eaten bison, rattlesnake, octopus and crickets.
2. I played hours of Dungeons & Dragons until my mid-twenties.
3. I was a member of honor societies in college and won scholarships yet decided being a bartender was better than attaining a degree and never completed my formal education.
4. I am a confessed autodidact and voracious library patron.
5. The best view that I have ever seen in my life was in Austria and I still wake up from dreams about it.
6. I was a military dependent or “Air Force Brat” and never had a place to really call home until we moved to Oklahoma in 1991.
Include the blog award logo in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.