Following along with the MNINB Day 8 challenge is easy today. I’m as grateful as you are considering I am writing this post over a rushed breakfast before the “day job”.
Create a LinkedIn profile.
Creating profiles for Facebook and Twitter was a much more involved task. LinkedIn is a wonderful professional network with a number of groups for both freelance writers and book promotion. (See my profile here.)
Take a little time this weekend to create and optimize another social networking profile. Feel free to send me some LinkedIn connection requests. My email is email@example.com if it requests it. I look forward to networking with all of you.
Read these Linked In Tips for Writers written again by our platform building guru, Robert Brewer.
Enjoy your Saturday. As always please leave comments relating to your own experience with LinkedIn and this month of challenges in general. Thank you. Now I am going to finish breakfast! My oatmeal is getting cold.
Thank you for the two best days of hits on this blog so far (9/6) and (9/7). Stay tuned. We are just getting started!
- LinkedIn Profile: 6 Common Mistakes Professionals Make (trak.in)
- 14 Terrible LinkedIn Mistakes You’re Making (businessinsider.com)
- Ten Do’s and Don’t of LinkedIn – from Branding Yourself, Second Edition (Book) (socialmediatoday.com)
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Mastering LinkedIn (hubspot.com)
- 10 LinkedIn Shortcuts For A Post-Twitter World (marketingland.com)
- Build a Better Brand Platform:30 Day Challenge (Day 5) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- A Better Brand Platform: 30 Day Challenge (Day 6) (verynovel.wordpress.com)
- Build a Better Brand Platform:30 Day Challenge (Day 7) (verynovel.wordpress.com)