Maybe it's all the down time I've had recently, but lately I've been thinking a lot about writing a short story or two. I haven't written one for a while now, so I went online to find some tips to help jump start the process. After a little bit of searching, I came across this gem from one of my favorite writers, the one and only Kurt Vonnegut.
This is fully worth a 'reblog'. The first time I typed 'reboot' by unusual synchronicity.
Hi. My name is Sean, and I'm a writer.
I am a freelance writer. I write for magazines, newspapers, and websites. Some of the subjects that I have written about include movies, music, the entertainment industry, professional writing, and social media.
- “In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there... fb.me/1KQBU4hGG 3 weeks ago
- "I will come to a time in my backwards trip when November eleventh, accidentally my birthday, was a sacred day... fb.me/2Gun5k8Ji 3 weeks ago
- BOOKS. fb.me/2I5iiRIpt 3 weeks ago
- BOOKS. fb.me/6uo7nldef 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/14Wo297uR 3 weeks ago
© Sean O. Murphy / Very Novel 2012 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sean O. Murphy and Very Novel with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.