Today is Fresh Veggies Day. Take a vow to eat healthy today (and everyday), with fresh veggies for every meal, and for snack, too. Better still, be a vegetarian for a day. Your body will like it.
Fresh vegetables are tasty, far better tasting than canned or frozen vegetables. They are also healthy and highly nutritious. This makes it easy to add fresh vegetables to the menu at every meal, and for snacking. This time of year, there are plenty of fresh vegetables at your local grocery store, or in your backyard vegetable garden.
So relish Fresh Veggies Day with a bountiful supply of fresh picked veggies.
What does this have to do with writing? Everything. First, you must feed the body to nourish the soul. A well nourished body will jumpstart the mind. Relish your fresh veggies and inspire some fresh ideas.
- A Children’s Guide to Fruits, Vegetables, Berries and Nutrition (berries.com)
- Easy Tips to Get 9 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables Per Day (massageenvy.com)
- Summertime, and the living is easy (nutritionsimplified33.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Changing Your Habits (dietnewsinfo.com)
- Chronic Malnutrition (childrenoutofcontrol.wordpress.com)
- Cultivate a healthier you! (ingoodhealthfdl.agnesian.com)